047d376a-456d-4626-a085-c4b7d24b398b
192faf72-0dfd-4252-8f5c-a6b98f6d2ed6
78c7554c-0e37-4a6d-9c3e-c0fee2040ecd
9f15ef35-74f0-4d65-b3d6-c39dadb2de54
  • August 1, 2021 3:28 pm
  • Mukono
UGX 380,000

automated street lights with radar settings, 💯% full light when people are near and 30% dim lights leaving you with 70% bright lights. it is automatic in a way that it turns off and on at the designated times of day and night

Overview

  • Delivery : Yes
  • Condition : New